MACRO PICTURE: UK
Brexit and BoE Update: Brace For Political Turmoil In Coming Months
By Brunello Rosa and Nouriel Roubini
12 July 2019
In this paper we discuss:
- the latest macroeconomic developments in the UK;
- the political battle for the Tory leadership - and UK premiership;
- the implications for the Brexit negotiations with the EU;
- the likelihood of a new referendum, snap elections and hard brexit;
- the implications for the Bank of England's policy stance; and
- the implications for UK equity, bonds and currency.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF.
Download PDF: R&R Brexit and BoE Update - July 2019
Back to Research
Back to Home