Flash Review: RBNZ Postpones Its Rate Hike After The Government Suddenly Imposes A New Lockdown
By Brunello Rosa and Fawaz Al Mughrabi
19 August 2021
In this paper we discuss:
- The RBNZ latest assessment of economic conditions in New Zealand;
- What the Reserve Bank of New Zealand decided at its August policy meeting and could do in coming months;
- How RBNZ's forward guidance changed in August.
- How the RBNZ altered its growth, inflation and OCR forecasts in August; and
- The market implications of all the above.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: RBNZ Flash Review - August 2021
Back to Research
Back to Homepage