Flash Preview: RBNZ Likely to Raise Rates in August, First Among G10 Central Banks
By Brunello Rosa and Karmen Meneses
13 August 2021
In this paper we discuss:
- Our latest assessment of economic conditions in New Zealand;
- What we expect the Reserve Bank of New Zealand to decide at its August policy meeting and could do in coming months;
- How we expect RBNZ's forward guidance to change in August.
- How the RBNZ could alter its growth, inflation and OCR forecasts in August; and
- The market implications of all the above.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: R&R RBNZ Flash Preview - August 2021
Back to Research
Back to Homepage