Is There HOPE for US Commercial Real Estate?
By Peter Cecchini
25 November 2020
In this paper we discuss:
- The latest developments in the US Commercial Real Estate, during the pandemic;
- Why the macro picture is not reassuring;
- Why valuations are depressed but have room to recover;
- Delinquencies remain the elephant in the room;
- The support provided to CRE by the HOPE act; and
- In conclusion, why the US CRE may offer attractive returns, for patient investors.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: R&R Is There HOPE For CRE - November 2020
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THIS INDIVIDUAL PAPER DIRECTLY ON R&R's ONLINE STORE
Back to Research
Back to Homepage