The Rise of the Populist International: European Dis-Integration Ahead?
by Brunello Rosa and John Hulsman
6 February 2019
In this report we discuss:
- The rise of populist parties at international level and in Europe;
- The coordination effort they are trying to make ahead of the European elections;
- Why populist parties represent an existential threat to the survival of the EU;
- What kind of Europe could emerge after a new crisis that increases European dis-integration;
- The macroeconomic, policy and market implications of a more dis-integrated EU;
- Counter - arguments: What can go "right"?
- Adderall and abilify taken together
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: Populists EU - February 2019
Back to Research
Back to Home