Oil Outlook 2019-20: Oil Prices’ Gradual Decline To Support Global Growth
By Alessandro Magnoli Bocchi and Francisco Quintana
26 November 2018
In this paper we discuss:
1. The outlook for the global economy in 2019-2023;
2. The geopolitical context in 2019 and 2020;
3. The outlook for supply and demand of oil in 2019 and 2020;
4. The implications for the global economy and financial markets; and
5. A scenario analysis with upside and downside risks to oil prices.
Contact us to obtain the passoword to open the PDF.
Download PDF: R&R Oil Outlook – November 2018
Back to Research
Back to Home