Amidst Economic Chaos, The Red Tide Recedes In South America
by John C. Hulsman
3 December 2019
In this paper we discuss:
- The most recent political developments in Latin America;
- How the populists of the left have failed to deliver real economic reform ...
- ... while trying to improve the living standards of the poor;
- How the succession of populist leaders have proven problematic;
- How regimes are changing with the arrival of authoritarian leaders from the right; and
- The policy and market implications of all the above.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: JCH GeoPol Corner - 03 December 2019
Back to Research
Back to Homepage