Brexit Painfully Illuminates Europe’s Weakness, But Is There Light at the End of the Tunnel?
By John C. Hulsman
11 February 2020
In this paper we discuss:
- The latest developments in the EU-UK relationship;
- Why the EU has a lot to lose from the UK's departure;
- The metrics to measure Brexit's success or failure for the UK;
- The geopolitical impact for the EU from UK's departure; and
- What can "go right" and keep the EU going for longer.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: JCH GeoPol Corner - 11 February 2020
Back to Research
Back to Homepage