Is Lebanon’s Failed State About To Become The Plaything Of Foreign Powers?
by John C. Hulsman
In this paper we discuss:
- The latest economic and political developments in Lebanon;
- The consequences of the sovereign default on the Lebanese economy;
- The influence and appetites of foreign powers on Lebanon;
- How France is extending its influence on the region;
- Why the US and Russia and less likely to intervene in this case; and
- Why Lebanon risks becoming a new failed state on the shores of the Mediterranean sea.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: Lebanon’s Failed State - August 2020
Back to Research
Back to Homepage