While There Will Not Be a Coup in France, There May Be a Revolution
By John C. Hulsman
4 May 2021
In this paper we discuss:
- The latest political and economic developments in France;
- The recent letter by former generals calling for action against France's "disintegration;"
- President Macron's approval rating;
- The recent polls for the 2022 Presidential Election;
- What may explain the right-turn by Marine Le Pen; and
- What's the likely outcome of the Presidential election in 2022.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: JCH Geopol Corner - 04Mayl21
Back to Research
Back to Homepage