Fed’s Policy Into 2020-21: Lower For Longer?
by Nouriel Roubini and Brunello Rosa
15 November 2019
In this paper we discuss:
- The latest developments in the US economy (growth and inflation);
- Why the estimate of the "neutral" policy rate might have fallen over time;
- What the Fed is likely to do after the 2019 "insurance" rate cuts;
- What the Fed might be doing in 2020 and 2021; and
- The market implications of all the above.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: R&R Fed's Future Neutral Policy Rate - November 2019
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THIS INDIVIDUAL PAPER DIRECTLY ON R&R's ONLINE STORE
Back to Research
Back to Homepage