European Banks: Are AMCs Coming to Deal With Looming Surge in NPLs?
by Brunello Rosa and Nouriel Roubini
25 February 2021
In this paper we discuss:
- The economic impact of the Covid pandemic on the Eurozone (EZ) economy;
- How a rise in unemployment will likely lead to a surge in NPLs;
- Why banks are reluctant to provision against them;
- What solutions (private and public) can be devised to address the problem;
- Why the doom-loop between public debt and banks has gone worse recently; and
- How this could create tensions in the future.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: EU Banks NPLs AMCs - February 2021
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THIS INDIVIDUAL PAPER DIRECTLY ON R&R's ONLINE STORE
Back to Research
Back to Homepage