POLICY COMPASS: EU Update
Winter Is Coming For Europe’s Wobbly Coalitions
By Grégoire Roos and Brunello Rosa
5 December 2019
In this paper we discuss:
- The most recent economic and political developments in the EU...
- ... with a particular focus on Germany, France, Italy and Spain;
- Why France is doing better than other countries ...
- ... such as Germany and Italy, which are flirting with a recession and are politically unstable;
- The composition of the new EU Commission and its challenges; and
- The macroeconomic, policy and market implications of all the above.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: R&R Europe Update - December 2019
Back to Research
Back to Homepage