BoE To Remain in Wait–And–See Mode Before The General Election
By Brunello Rosa
1 November 2019
In this paper we discuss:
- The recent developments in the Brexit saga;
- The latest macroeconomic and political events in the UK;
- What could be the possible results of the election...
- ... and what they could mean for the eventual Brexit outcome;
- What we expect the BOE to do at its November MPC meeting;
- How we expect the BoE to alter its forecasts in the November Inflation Report; and
- The market implications of all the above.
Contact us to obtain the password to open the PDF
Download PDF: R&R BoE - Brexit - Flash Update - November 2019
Back to Research
Back to Homepage